Speaking and Training
It is no secret that you - and your team - are often asked to do more when there are fewer resources available. Pretty quickly that can lead to frustration, poor communication, resource hoarding, a decline in moral . . . Any one of those realities take a toll on productive relationships and the bottom line, never mind what it does to you a person.
With a blend of plain truths, research based facts, insights from real situations and humor I engage audiences and give them something useful to take away and start applying now.
Practical and Engaging Content
Here are examples of programs I have delivered. Speaking formats ranges from keynote talks, lunch and learns, to customized multi day hands-on working retreats.
- Social + Emotional Intelligence: Essential Skills for Talent and Leadership Development
- Professionalism, Business Etiquette, and Presence in the 21st Century
- Unleashing Strengths: Using Signature Strengths for Success
- Reflective Supervision: How to Cultivate Critical Thinking and Autonomy (not Automation and Dependence)
- Building Highly Effective Teams: 15 Dimensions of Performance
- Influencing Others: Cultivating Commitment and Buy-In, Not Fleeting Compliance
- The Leadership Master Plan: How to Stay Focused on What Really Matters
How I Can Work With Your Organization
I’ll work with your organization to enlighten, motivate and prepare your team to cultivate high performance through forward thinking, enhanced skills and improved communication. I’ll work with you to assess you to assess your current needs and create a program tailored to your organization’s development agenda.
Getting the Most of Training
Training programs are most effective when followed up with individual or group coaching that sustains that the learnings from the training or talk. Integrating the learning in your workplace on a daily basis leads to the best results. Depending upon your desired outcomes and your budget, follow-up coaching can take place in groups or one-on-one, in person or over the phone.
Developing strong, sustainable results through engaging and worthwhile trainings is what you and your team will get from me.
Questions about Speaking or Training? I’d welcome the opportunity to talk with you. Please email me or call me at 601-362-8288. There will be no pressure or a sale spiel from me – I can’t stand that either.