Executive Coaching with Deirdre Danahar
End Upper-Management Isolation
The higher you are in an organization, the less feedback you get.
It’s just a fact: the nature of your position has an inherent degree of separation that makes it difficult for you to get the information you need. Only a few can and will reach up to offer their perspective about strategy or emerging problems, not to mention your performance.
How Some Leaders Succeed When Others Don’t
Nimble, focused leaders know that unless they seek a connection outside the corner office they will be resource-starved and they will inevitably experience a loss of professional acuity.
That’s why many executives, administrators and leaders successfully circumvent upper-management seclusion by working with a coach.
Download an overview of how I help executives and business leaders respond successfully and proactively as their organization changes and grows.
For more than a decade I’ve been a trusted thinking partner for leaders in business, government and non-profit organizations, helping them end upper-management isolation by providing candid observations and an unclouded corporate-centric perspective about their performance, their relationships within their organization and the organization itself.
The professionals I work with have an unbiased adviser who helps them (1) access vital information, (2) think more strategically about implementation of initiatives and organizational change, (3) make decisions about approaches for developing or maintaining productive working relationships and (4) achieve both organizational and personal goals.
Benefits of Executive Coaching for the Individual
- Create a comfortable forum for discussion and an objective, expert perspective
- Enhance individual and organizational performance
- Build productive relationships between you and your subordinates and peers
- Learn coaching skills you can implement with direct reports
- Synchronize personal and organizational goals
- Better client relationships
Benefits of Executive Coaching for the Organization
- Enhance the productivity and engagement of top performers and key executives
- Recognize and reward valued employees
- Flag management problems before they become business problems
- Reduce turnover and retain top performing staff
- Improve employee morale, commitment and productivity
- Create positive and sustained behavioral changes
Is This You?
Executive coaching benefits leaders who are as committed to their own development as they are to the growth of their followers.
Coaching helps high-functioning people expand their leadership repertoire, enhance their people management skills and develop action plans that ensure accountability and productivity.
Coaching also supports leaders transitioning to new responsibilities by helping them develop the leadership skills they need in order to be successful
Work with Me
Whether you are an executive stepping into a new role, a seasoned veteran seeking to grow or a manager planning for the next phase of your career, I’ll work with you to masterfully (and more easily) navigate the intricacies of a complex business environment.
Areas of focus may include your professional vision, problem solving, strategic thinking, producing results, interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence, team development and supervision, and giving effective feedback.
Executive coaching will also help you understand how others perceive you and how that impacts your effectiveness. The most effective leaders earn their influence because of who they are and how they conduct themselves, not simply because they have a position of authority. Earning influence is the foundation for productivity, good morale, and loyalty from peers, staff and customers.
Through our work together I will
- Be a grounding partner supporting you to think through ideas, plans and roadblocks
- Ask questions that encourage you to think critically so you make good choices for you and your company
- Help you create strategies for communicating effectively with difficult employees, investors and your partners
- Work with you to ensure that you create and operate firmly grounded in your mission, vision and values
If you value having confidential consistent support, honest feedback and professional development that maximizes your potential or and the potential of others, I’d like to help you
Get started today. Schedule your consultation by emailing or calling me 601-362-8288.
Make Sure You Get My Free Workbook
Sign up to get 7 Rules for Making a Life, Not Just a Living (a $49 value) in your inbox today. Inside you'll find a simple process that gives you a jumpstart on leveraging your strengths, doing your best work and modeling the authenticity and confidence you want in your staff.